Derby Day at Three Sixty – May 2
Enjoy the fastest two minutes in sports from 400 feet above St. Louis for the annual Derby Day Party on Saturday, May 2nd, from 4-6pm.
Savor delicious hors d’oeuvres, Mint Juleps and Four Roses Bourbon tastings. Dress to impress for a chance to win incredible prizes in our Best Dressed and Best Hat contest. Plus, bet on your favorite horse for a chance to win an incredible prize; 100% of the betting proceeds will benefit St. Patrick Center, a local non-profit that provides opportunities for self-sufficiency and dignity to people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Pre-purchased Derby Day Tickets are no longer available online. Guests can purchase tickets for $40 at the door.
PRE PAID PARKING: **SOLD OUT**. Those who purchased pre-paid passes can park in Stadium East Parking Garage, a free-standing garage located at the southern edge of the Central Business District. It is adjacent to Busch Stadium (Cardinals baseball) and is attached to the 425,000 Sq. Ft. Equitable Building via a skywalk.
Parking Passes were distributed via email on Friday 5/1. No longer available for purchase.
THREE SIXTY’S DERBY DAY PRE-PAID PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
- PRINT parking pass prior to arrival
- PLACE parking pass on the front dash of your vehicle
- ENTER Stadium East Garage located at ( 200 N Broadway, St. Louis, MO )
- COLLECT a parking ticket from garage machines and/or parking attendant
- BRING parking ticket into the event for validation
- VALIDATE parking ticket with a 360 represent at event check in
- PRESENT validated ticket to parking attendant upon exiting garage