Monday – Thursday: 4PM – 12AM
Friday – Saturday: 4PM – 2AM
Sunday: 4PM – 11PM
HOLIDAY HOURS ::
Closed Thanksgiving 11/27
Closed Christmas Eve 12/24
Closed Christmas Day 12/25
Closed New Year’s Day 1/1/15
- Open at least 2 hours prior to game time for all Cardinal home day games
- All patrons must be at least 21, nightly after 7PM
- DJ starting at 10PM every Friday & Saturday
- $10 cover charge at the door Friday and Saturday nights (and for some special events) beginning at 10PM
- Hotel guests and Cardinals Fans with that night’s ticket stub are complimentary
- Enter from main hotel lobby entrance off Broadway, take east tower elevator to 26th floor
- Valet parking via the hotel’s Broadway entrance is $5.00 on non Cardinal game dates and $25 on Cardinal game dates, always based on space availability
- Not valid for overnight parking
- There are several self-parking lots nearby, including the adjacent Stadium East garage
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ::
Three Sixty is a short walk from both the Stadium and 8th & Pine MetroLink stations.
THE THREE SIXTY EXPERIENCE ::
Soaring nearly 400 feet above downtown St. Louis, Three Sixty is the ultimate rooftop bar. Located atop the perfectly positioned Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, Three Sixty offers sweeping views in all directions – hence the name – including a birds’ eye view right into Busch Stadium. With a cocktail in hand and a tasty bite to savor, it is the perfect perch to take in the Cardinals, the Gateway Arch, the mighty Mississippi and the sites of St. Louis near and far.
Open daily at 4 pm, Three Sixty has an extensive wine, beer and cocktail selection as well as a delicious assortment of small plate fare expertly prepared by Chef Brian Price. Signature items include Roasted BBQ Oysters, House Smoked Salmon Chips and BBQ Chicken Pizza. There is also a Woodstone gas firedeck oven that reaches the ideal temperature to produce perfectly cooked pizzas.
The stunning 6,000 square-foot space features indoor and outdoor seating, accommodating guests year-round with its flexible layout. With a giant outside bar, several indoor bars, an open kitchen, a dramatic wine wall, flat-screen TVs, Zen-like fire pits and contemporary styling, its sleek, urban vibe is a perfect addition to the downtown entertainment scene. Already known for its stellar location and first-class amenities, the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark has now been crowned with a rooftop bar on par with the best in the country.
For development, Lodging Hospitality Management Inc. (LHM), which owns Three Sixty as well as The Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, handpicked the nationally renowned firm Concentrics Restaurants. Concentrics concepts have been nominated for several James Beard Awards including “Outstanding Restaurateur” and “Best Restaurant”. Furthermore, Concentrics Restaurants have been named to Condè Nast Traveler’s “Hot List”; Bon Appetit’s “Hot 50 Tables”; Esquire’s “Best New Restaurants” and more. Concentrics turned to The Johnson Studio, an award-winning international restaurant architecture firm that is known for its unique designs of Atlanta’s TWO urban licks, The Royce in Pasadena, CA, Chicago’s TRU restaurant, New York’s Del Frisco’s Grille, Costa Rica’s Hotel Grano de Oro, Fearing’s in Dallas, Tahoe’s Manzanita, and many more. The Johnson Studio has been engaged in the design of hospitality projects for more than twenty years and they have designed hundreds of renowned restaurants.
Have Questions? Email us at email@example.com.